The forms included here are for your convenience. Shoot Applications is to apply for a shoot
date, Shoot cancellation is to cancel a date, and shoot report is to fill out after the shoot. The
Big 50 reports is for after a Big 50 event. Use them at your discretion. Different operating
systems handle them in different ways. You can use print button for your records and then fax
them. If you find them inconvenient or do not wish to use any, or all, of them, that is fine.
Texas Trapshooters Association
Texas Trapshooting Shoot Forms
TTA Dates